Discover....The Family Service Directory
Discover...The Family Service Directory!
Did you know that the Family Information Service maintains an online directory of support services and family activities that take place across West Sussex? This directory is called the ‘Family Service Directory’ and it provides free, impartial and up-to-date information for parents and carers of children and young people aged 0- 25 years. This is in addition to all of the information that we hold about Ofsted registered childcare.
Services currently featuring in the Directory include:
- Parent and toddler groups
- Toy libraries and sensory toy libraries
- Leisure activities
- Finding local Children and Family Centres
- Local Find It Out Centres for 13-25 years olds
- Local and national support groups
- Counselling services
- Parenting classes and much more...