Employer Work Experience Opportunities
Young Talent Programme - Thales Crawley are running a two day programme for students in school years 12 and 13 on the 23rd & 24th October 2017, who are interested in learning more about careers in STEM .
- Are you interested in a career in Science, Technology and Engineering?
- Are you unsure about what opportunities are available in the world of Science and Engineering and would like to learn more?
- Are you interested in developing your employability skills?
The Young Talent of Thales programme has been designed to give you an insight into the world of engineering and give you the opportunity to learn what employers are looking for when recruiting young people.
What will the two days consist of?
- An insight into different engineering roles
- Tours of the site
- Interview and CV writing skills to help prepare you for jobs in the future
- Employability skills, sessions on how to be assertive within interviews and a work environment
- Spend time with apprentices and graduates and learn about their roles
If you are interested in this event please email YTT@uk.thalesgroup.com with your name, address and contact telephone number along with the name of the school or college you attend. You will then be contacted by us with more information about the event and a simple form for you to complete.
Please note that places will be offered on a first come first serve basis, so please make sure you email us as soon as possible if you are interested.
Applications are now open for students years 10-13 for a 5 day work experience between January - March 2018. The programme is designed to assist young people not only with careers advice and guidance, but also develop and exercise their skill base and to prepare them for a working environment.
If their application is successful, students will be invited to an interview day during October half term. On this interview day, they can then declare which weeks they are avialable to do their placement.
Please note that students can only apply for one placement Closing date is Wednesday 27th September 2017.
For more information or to apply for a placement, please visit our website: https://jobs.ba.com/jobs/studentsgraduates/workexperience/