DFE Performance Tables
We have just received confirmation from the National 16-18 Performance Tables released this week with regards our results in the Sixth Form last Summer.
The news is fantastic!
• Our A Level students achieved 63% A*-C across all subjects, with only 1 ungraded paper. Our A Level results compare very favourably with schools in Crawley and our fellow Academy schools.
• Our vocational students achieved 100% pass rates across all subjects at Merit and Distinction level.
• Over 95% of all L3 BTEC results were at Distinction and Distinction* (equivalent to A/A* at A Level)
• Half of all the results were at Distinction* equivalent to A* at A Level.
• The Chelsea Academy again posted a 100% pass rate for all its NVQ students.
Our results for Vocational courses such as Business Studies, Law, Sport, Public Services and Travel were outstanding. We have come top not just in Crawley but within West Sussex as a whole and also in the top 100 schools in the country.
This is an outstanding achievement for our Sixth form and highlights the benefits of working within a small focused community where students can receive strong support to enable them to realise their potential.