The Kemnal Academies Trus
The Kemnal Academies Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under company number 7348231. It’s registered address is, The Atkins Centre, Kemnal Technology College, Sevenoaks Way, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5AA. “The Academy, Thomas Bennett Community College” is a business name used by The Kemnal Academies Trust.
For further information of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) please see their website www.tkat.org and for trust related documents please see www.tkat.org/93/documents the below documents are available.
- Trust’s Annual accounts (no later than the end of January following the financial year to which the accounts relate)
- Relevant business and pecuniary interests of trustees and members
- The structure and remit of the members , board of trustees and its committees and the full names of the chairs
- The trust’s scheme of delegation for governance functions
- For each member who has served at any point over the past 12 months, their full names, date of appointment, date they stepped down (where applicable), and relevant business and pecuniary interests including governance roles in other educational institutions
- For each trustee who has served at any point over the past 12 months, their full names, date of appointment, term of office, date they stepped down (where applicable), who appointed them (in accordance with the trust’s articles), and relevant business and pecuniary interests including governance roles in other educational institutions. If the trust’s accounting officer is not a trustee their relevant business and pecuniary interests must still be published
- For each trustee their attendance records at board and committee meetings over the last academic year
- Safeguarding / child protection policy (for the Trust)
- Health and safety policy
- Annual reports relating to the Academy Trust.
- Memorandum association
- Articles of Association
- Funding Agreement (including Supplemental Funding Agreement, where applicable)