If you wish to contact your child’s tutor or subject teachers at any point, please call the school or email them directly. For any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents Evening System
Welcome to our online parents evening booking system. You will receive an e-mail informing you when bookings to visit subject teachers have been opened.
You will then need to make appointments using the following link:
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you, if we do not have your email address you will not be able to make a booking and will need to provide us with this information to make your appointments)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments. You will be shown your child’s teachers and asked to enter your availability. Our wizard will use this information to calculate an order for your appointments which is the most efficient.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names