Thomas Bennett Community College – Sixth Form Results 2020
We are pleased to announce that our 6th Form students have performed really well in this year's results. It has been a very challenging year for them but their hard work, patience and dedication has paid off; we are so proud of them. Following on from last year’s results we have again been very successful across all levels. The A-level teacher assessments, which were based on the students' consistently high attitude to learning throughout the year. were very much upheld.
Despite different challenges for the 6th Form this year our students have again performed superbly. I would like to thank the staff who have given many additional hours of guidance and support to help our students realise their potential.
These are qualities which will stand them in good stead as they enter the next phase in their lives; we have no doubt they will be very successful in whatever path they choose and we sincerely wish them all the best for their future.
- Our A Level students achieved a 100% A-E pass rate
- 100% EPQ students achieved A*-C pass rate
- Our vocational students achieved 100% pass rates across all subjects at Merit and Distinction level.
- Over 95% of all L3 BTEC results were at Distinction and Distinction* (equivalent to A/A* at A Level)
- More than half of all the results were at Distinction* equivalent to A* at A Level.
- The Chelsea Academy again posted a 100% pass rate for all its NVQ students.
In these unprecedented times it is really pleasing that our students achieved the grades they deserve. May I thank all staff that have supported these students throughout their journey at Thomas Bennett Community College.