Schools Financial Benchmarking
What is Schools Financial Benchmarking
The Schools Financial Benchmarking helps schools and trusts to compare their finances with similar schools and trusts and make comparisons between income, balances and workforce structures.
Benchmarking helps schools to:
- Make better-informed decisions and triggers further discussion
- Facilitate peer learning and exchange of ideas between schools and academies
- Compare spending with other similar schools or academy trusts
- Consider how to use resources to support high-quality teaching and education outcomes for pupils
- Consider whether resource allocations are working or whether outcomes could be improved by doing things differently.
You can view our schools financial data:
Thomas Bennett Community College