Full school uniform and PE kit is compulsory for all students in Years 7 to 11 inclusive.
- Blazer with TBCC logo
- TBCC tie with stripe in house colour. Tie must be worn at all times, including during break and lunch.
- Plain white collared shirt. Shirt must be worn tucked in, with top button fastened
- Plain black, formal, tailored school trousers with pockets or TBCC school skirt
- Black footwear. No logo or other colour visible.
- Plain tights or socks (black/navy/neutral)
- A hijab, if worn, must be black or navy
- V-neck jumper with TBCC logo
- TBCC PE polo shirt
- Plain navy blue shorts
- Blue TBCC sports socks
- Trainers for PE only
- Y7 only. Swimwear required - one piece swimsuit for girls and swim shorts for boys
- TBCC rugby shirt
- TBCC fleece
The following are not permitted:
- NO non-uniform jackets or coats to be worn inside the building at any time.
- NO coloured or patterned t-shirts or tops visible underneath school shirts.
- NO cardigans/jumpers/non-school tops/hooded tops/sweatshirts.
- NO PE kit to be worn other than for PE activities.
- NO shorts /cropped trousers/jogging bottoms/jeans/cargo/’skinny’ trousers/jeggings or leggings.
- NO /flip flops/Ugg-style boots/other boots, including ankle boots.
- NO coloured or decorated socks or tights.
- NO brightly coloured headscarves or large/brightly coloured hair accessories.
- NO hats, gloves, or scarves worn inside the school buildings.
- NO more than one stud earring in each ear.
- NO necklaces, facial piercings, multiple/large earrings, bracelets/bangles or decorative belts.
- NO extreme or unnatural hair colours or extreme hair styles. No dip-dyed hair.
- No heavy makeup. Natural/ discrete colours only. No false nails ( including acrylics or gels) or nail extensions . No false eyelashes.
- Full school uniform and PE kit is compulsory for all students in Years 7 to 11 inclusive
- In the first instance, prohibited items brought in to school will be confiscated.
- Staff will not give warnings/chances before confiscation.
- Some items may be held until they can be returned to parents.
- If any uniform items are provided by the school, students must wear them.
- Students will be given a ‘CB’ code for uniform infringements and set a detention.
- Persistent offenders will be withdrawn from lessons and parents will attend a meeting to discuss the student’s failure to follow school rules.
- Students repeatedly refusing to follow school rules may be excluded.
Uniform can be purchased from Sussex Uniforms: www.sussexuniforms.co.uk
Parents can order on-line and arrange home delivery or visit the Sussex Uniforms shop in Haywards Heath.
The address is:
Unit 1 and 2
Bridge Road Business Park
Telephone Number: 01444 227066
If you have any queries about the uniform, please do not hesitate to contact Mr D Roberts
(Assistant Headteacher) at the school.