Groupcall Parent App
GROUPCALL XPRESSIONS PARENT APP
Checklist before starting registration
- Ensure that the school has your correct contact details (mobile number and email address)
- Your email account is receiving emails.
- Your mobile phone is switched on.
- You have a device on which you can use the Internet – this can be a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone or even a games console!
- You can access your spam folder in case the invitation gets treated as junk mail.
Security is paramount
It is essential that we can confirm that the person completing registration online is the person the school has invited. The Xpressions app relies on correct contact details in the MIS to allow parents to log in securely. There are two things we use
to confirm details;
- Your email address (used as your login/username).
- Your mobile phone number (used to send a verification code by SMS [text]).
Remember it is important that this information is correct in the school system.
When you are ready to set up your Xpressions login (usually after receiving an email or letter etc from your school) make sure that the mobile phone number that you have recorded at the school is switched on.
- If you have not already done so, install The Xpressions App
- When you have installed the app, open it and enter your email address then click ‘Next’
- Enter your mobile number and click ‘Next’
- When you have entered details correctly you will receive a text message to your mobile phone containing a 6 digit code
If your details do not match the school records you will see the text ‘incorrect answer’ in red below the box. Correct and click Continue.
All personal details will be taken from the school records, so the information you provide needs to match what they have on file. If you are unable to enter details successfully you will need to email email@example.com or call 01903 526255.. If you are sure you have entered information correctly but you still see an error message, it is likely that the school records are incorrect so please contact your school as above.