Show My Homework
For all students wishing to have access to Show My Homework or get their homework done on the computer Room F19 is now available at 3pm after tutor, from Monday to Thursday.
The room will be supervised by a 6th form student so there is someone to help should they need it.
Show My Homework is the way that we at Thomas Bennett will be setting homework.
This gives students:
- Access to more detailed homework and extra resources that will help students improve their work.
- Help with handing their homework in on time.
- Help with catching up if they miss school.
- Help with getting organised.
If students have any problems logging in, they should:
- use the comment box in reception
- email Mr Kearley -firstname.lastname@example.org,
- or look for her in the MFL office.
Show My Homework Box in Reception
There is now a box in reception for homework. Its main purpose is for parents to drop off homework students may have left/forgotten at home and for students to drop off homework for a member of staff they can’t find. Please make sure the homework is labelled clearly with name/ title of the homework/ name of their teacher and date.
Parents can access Show My Homework too. If parents have not received the log in details, simply email Miss Vincent giving the student’s name and tutor group and she will reply as soon as possible.